Well, enough people complained to me that their admins are unresponsive,
don't care, whatever. Fine. I figured as much. ORBs sucked. they got
political. orbl actually checks it's hosts and keeps records up to date. but
I understand some service providers simply can't be bothered. so fine, no
more spam filters on linux.nf. enjoy your spam.

and before anyone gets bitchy with me a couple of points:
1. my columbus.rr.com address is blocked from a *lot* of places. thats why I
run my own mail. plain and simple.
2. this list didn't even exist until I thunk it up. and I was just trying to
provide the best resource for the group. i felt that having an open-list and
using DNS blocking for the worst offending sites was a Good Thing(c). my
other customers seem to agree
3. DONT bitch about any spam that makes it onto this list. I tried.
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

I hacked Microsoft and all I got was this lousy source code...