On Monday 30 July 2001 13:46, Douglas J. Hunley wrote:
[hackety slash]

> 3. DONT bitch about any spam that makes it onto this list. I tried.

Take a _deep_ breath Doug. No-one in their right minds is going to slap at
you for trying things out. We are penguin users and by definition that means
experimentation. This one didn't work, many other things you've tried have.
I am sure as sure that some implementations you've done for linux.nf have
been looked at by others and used by them for their own purposes. You gave
things a go, others followed by example. That's the name of the game and as
it should be. Rsync has been a total gem for me.

So calm down and a lot less spitting of sour grapes. A person's character can
be judged by their failures as well as successes. SInce my trading name is
*bungle-ware* you can imagine I have a pretty <ahem> well developed character.