I'd recommend picking a temperate zone to live in, but I'm not sure
whether or not Australia has those.  That's what I get for going to
public school.  I'm not sure where half the states are here in the US,
much less anywhere else! ;-)

BTW, here in Washington State, USA the weather is currently set at
default.  A little below 50F and raining.