Dnia 2012-05-16, śro o godzinie 18:23 +0100, Bastien Nocera pisze:
> On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 11:56 -0500, Favux ... wrote:
> > Hi Prezmo,
> >
> > Peter vetoed the xsetwacom implementation for the Intuos4 OLEDs:
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28814445
> >
> > From this thread:
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CAF8JNhK6%3DvdFtXAYK6iX7UJo6%3DxSduaaUK63d94pGkg5V15s0Q%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=linuxwacom-devel
> >
> > Other than the work Bastien mentions on the g-s-d/Wacom Tablet applet
> > there is another applet then has been around a while.
>
> The gsd code only supports LEDs. I plan on adding support for OLEDs at
> some point. We're mostly missing art, and a good algorithm to transform
> the actions or keyboard combinations into 3 small drawings.

Good, you're reading my mind :-)
I'd start with something simple (see my other email). What do you mean
by "a good algorithm to transform the actions or keyboard combinations
into 3 small drawings"? What about letting user define a text that
describes the action and convert the text to image? Windows driver is
using that method. (I might be missing something simple here as I
haven't started to work on OLEDs yet)
--
regards,
Przemo Firszt <prz...@firszt.eu>