> Hmm it's getting more complicated. What model do you have?
> I have Intuos4 WL and looks like OLEDS are 64x32, 1 bit color depths...
>
> --
> Przemo Firszt <prz...@firszt.eu>

Intuos4 M (PTK-640) over here. Just to clarify, there are 64x32
hardware pixels beside each button. The Mac driver uses only 64x30,
and leaves 2 rows black between each icon.

Post #138 on this page shows a nice image on the display, with various
shades of gray:

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire