On Thu, 17 May 2012 16:06:57 -0400, Mike Erwin wrote:

> Intuos4 M (PTK-640) over here. Just to clarify, there are 64x32 hardware
> pixels beside each button. The Mac driver uses only 64x30,
> and leaves 2 rows black between each icon.

FWIW, I have the same tablet here, and have been interested in seeing OLED
support return (there was support once upon a time through the kernel
driver, but it was overly complicated to use and required root privs and
a CLI tool to push images to it - it's been a couple of years since it
was there IIRC).

I'm happy to do testing on any solution that comes out of this.  I'm
running openSUSE 12.1 on the system my tablet is connected to.

It'd be nice if there was a way to extend the Wacom applet in GNOME 3 to
support this functionality as well (as well as KDE4 and other DEs; I
mention G3 because (a) I use it, and (b) there's a wacom config applet in
the user "system settings" application).

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson