As far as I know other than on his blog Christoph has posted two(?)
versions to the LWP mailing-lists.  Or at least linked to them.  The
last was:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27183872
 I think the one currently on his blog is a several month newer
version.

Sanette has posted his tweaks of the applet only on the Ubuntu forums
thread I linked to earlier.  Three versions total AFAIK.  While he has
posted on the mailing-lists I don't think he's posted the applet.  By
the way sanette is Vu Ngoc San.

The applet isn't on Source Forge, GitHub, or Launchpad etc. as far as
I know.  Given sanette's plea/wish on the last version he posted for a
coder/developer to clean the applet up I doubt he would have any
objections to someone hosting it somewhere.  Have to ask them:

Christoph Karg wa...@kargulus.de

Vu Ngoc San san.vu-n...@laposte.net

Favux