Bob and all,

  Couldn't agree with you more here Bob.  Though you graphic style
will be viewed in the Harvard circles as a bit extreme, I am sure.
However I happen to appreciate you style!  >;).

  It was obvious to me some time ago the the Berkman center would be
getting the assignment from my short conversation on the phone
with Mike Roberts back in October I believe it was. He informed me than
that several "Study's" were going to be done using all sorts of "Different
"Experts" in determining how and what type of Individual membership
organization the ICANN should have.  So far there is only ONE group
doing this "Study", that being the Berkman Center.