sondow whines to a reasonable statement of ken stubbs:

Furthermore, if Mikki Barry or you ar anyone else is suggesting that my
criticisms of the closed meeting in Washington on January 21st are just
noise, or mere back-biting, I take that as an insult to me and to my cause.
I have every right to defend my interests, which are not those of Jay, nor
perhaps those of Mikki Barry, nor your own.

Do you mean to say I shouldn't protest when my cause, my peer group, is not
represented? I can only reply that you are wrong. And I won't stop
protesting just because you don't like it. I'm sorry if that offends you. I
like you and consider you a friend. But that's the way it is.

cook:  watchout ken.....sondow will have his lawyer initiate legal action
against you for violation of his right to free speech
The COOK Report on Internet            What Happened to the White Paper?
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  ICANN a Sham. (updated 10/25/98) See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://www.cookreport.com/whorules.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Index to 6 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com