In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, William X. Walsh writes:
> On Sat, 22 May 1999 11:07:06 +0100, Dr Eberhard W Lisse
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Willie the Whiner whined =
> again:
> >
> >> Nice way to get rid of mail from a certain someone...just enable
> >> ORBS on the list mailserver, netcom has quite a few open relays,
> >> including the one at the dallas pop.
> >
> >You are not only an idiot (proved again by this suggestion about
> >criminal offenses), Willie, you are also a fascist.
> >
> >But then freedom of speech would be a novel concept...
> >

> Freedom of speech is a right of people to speak with no government
> restrictions.  There is no obligation for private parties to permit
> unrestricted access/speech on forums they operate.  If they do, it
> is merely a courtesy, and can be revoked at any time for any reason.

So, Whillie wht Whiner now onws the Internet and we use it as your
pleasure. Great.

> There are no criminal offenses involved, Doctor.  But then you knew
> that already, as this is just more of your "fun and games" you are
> here to play.  This second childhood of yours is lasting quite a
> while.

As I said, I am having fun. And the fun part of it is that there are
still a few idiots around, like you, who actually think, anyone in a
decision making function listens to you.

Go outside, now, and play with Jeff!

el