> Again, I ask you publically to stop posting in MIME-encapsulated HTML.
>
> Thank you.

Well - mark - here's my public reply to you, which is the same as my
private reply.  If it's that bothersome - please filter me.

If more members feel the same - fine i'll consider it.  But I'd rather
people who don't want to see my posts because we communicate with mime,
filter me.  Don't burden yourselves on me with demands at censorhsip -
censor yourself.

What has this piece of green become.  our reply follows