I understand now.  Mark complained to me and i told him to go ahead and
filter me out.  It's all in my email.  But Mark felt compeled to begin his
complaining in public - even though I feel I have adequately dismissed his
complaint.

I posted the private email - simply because I have no need to repeat
myself again.  I am a firm believer that you say what you mean and you
mean what you say.  Mark did not understand that and I hope you assist him
in understanding he has the option to follow my advise.

So do you.

As I have said before here over and over again - I believe in self
censorship, but not in it's imposition.  Feels free to filter me - I feel
that the american way - which I support.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033