Monday, August 23, 1999, 5:13:24 PM, Planet Communications Computing Facility
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> exactly - thanks for your support

> On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Jeff Williams wrote:

>> JEffM and all,
>>
>>   I feel the same way here Jeff, and have stated so on more than
>> one occasion.  However I do not censor anyone as a matter of
>> practice.  I try to respect everyone's input, whether I like their input
>> or not, is not really relevant.

I know I'm not the only one who finds that the most vocal supporter of
this effort to find criticism in the online participation comes from
the person who has the most to lose from "private censorship efforts"
and from in ability to participate in an anonymous manner.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org