No need to apologise mate. I understand why you get angry as myself I agree
that people should not make excusses for

On 1/26/07, Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Russ,  the group and teachers, it was a knee jerk mental response
to make that unfair statement about teachers generally.
I did not stop to think that there are great teachers on this group who
can "do". Sorry.

I get frustrated when people make excuses for not Validating
when they ignore professional standards or the Trade Practices Act even.

Perhaps I raise my voice too often as I feel none is listening.
I am more inclined to political action than whispering.

Sorry group I will tone my enthusiasm down or express myself more
eloquently.

Tim

The Editor
Heretic Press