a nice well-rounded choice of bikes. BTW WSMC is trying to race the new EX250
in a spec class.

I have been meaning to point out that existing power-shift systems for bikes
ought to be easily adaptable to e-drive.
You could have paddle shift or full auto with some simple electronics,
software, and little added weight.

I probably wouldn't bother, I'd just shift manually.