I think if you look closely you'll see a sport bike transmission is so
tightly packaged you won't have room to fit covers and seals to close it
up.  Not to mention carving away the engine side of the cases and mounting
the resulting metal potato.

How about a completely different approach - why not get the effect of a
transmission with electronics?  A Zilla controller will properly (important
concept) shift two motors from series to parallel and back.  If you have two
motors they can each be smaller than a single motor.  I'm thinking the ADC
5.5" series looks promising.  Jim Husted might be able to dig up something
even more suitable.

There are a number of advantages with this idea.  More comm area, "shifting"
is ultra smooth because there is no change in rotational speeds, and the
mechanical implementation is WAY easier.  It is no doubt pricey (less so if
you scrounge), but you might spend more in custom machining and reworking to
adapt a transmission.  It should be pretty easy to get a two-motor setup to
work well first time out.

One important consideration:  The S-P shift can be made automatic for cars
(senses current draw and shifts at a programmable point), but you want it to
be manual on an EM.  The shift results in a step-change in rear wheel power
that could mess with your traction.  Better to treat it like a normal two
speed transmission that you shift, just like any other motorcycle.  Except
there are no gears.

When you think about it, this achieves exactly the same thing for an EM that
a gearbox does for an ICE.  Gears on an EV are not typically the best
solution.  When we use them it's usually only because they came with the
donor.

Chris