I would love to see the following 3 controls in the SL 3

1. Dropdown
2. Accordion
3. Menu (both horizontal and vertical)

I can build these on my own BUT man every project I've been estimating needs
these. Im pretty sure I won't be able to make my controls as good as the MS
Silverlight team could do.

Also definetely need Bitmap manipulation client side, there's been heaps of
requests from clients for this. I know that we have access to the .NET CLR
Codebase so technically we can rip out the bitmap namespace and build our own
dll BUT just the thought of refactoring all those functions (and related
libraries) sends shivers down my spine.

Fake 3D libraries are a must, man to think that I can't build perspective into
my UI is killing me. I've got so many ideas for amazing UI's but they all
require the camera/viewport 3D model.

Completely agree with Craig Dunn's list, what a great list it was!!