Both, would be best, I have seen quite a few posts around the web were
people really want this feature
there is so much content out there that that is Flash and you cannot do
anything with it :(

I am not sure how flash works,
but is it not that a .swf actually has a url or link to a .flv
file embedded in it or somthing like that..?

On 4/4/08, Scott Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Swf or flv?

.net noobie™