On 08/13/2011 06:34 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> For each of them we have to:
>>  * see if the patches are not fixed already
>>  * see if they fit into the current latest tip (trunk)
>>  * revise if they include sane changes
>>  * determine if they should be included in the upcoming release
>
> If you do any of these, could you note it as a comment inside the
> corresponding JIRA tickets?  This would reduce the chance of people
> duplicating work.

Sure thing. Can we place some other comments somewhere so that others
can find out that there's a repository they could actually work on?

I'm afraid I don't have the time to actually hack on log4net. But I
could help with what I'm good at: lever some of the major data migration
work to smooth the way for others that need a repository.