On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:49:30 -0400
Alex Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:50:11AM +0100, will wrote:
>
> > From: Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > > Who's this guy, anyway? Does he show up on the London-list posters
> > > headboard? :)
>
> > What, you mean there is a list of the 'best' people on the list?
>
> Yes, based on a combination of posting volume, CPAN submissions, alcohol
> tolerance and blatant bribery and cheating.

Thats good, I have a chance of getting on the list despite not posting
often or having anything on CPAN[0][1]. But on the booze front i can
really gain some points :-) Although if people do start looking at noise
to signal ratio I am in deep trouble...

Tony
(in Sheffield, to tie things together)

[0] Although I was thinking of being inspired by Acme::Pony to write
Acme::EvilVampireWillow, does the same thing only the ascii art is more
interesting.
[1] oh and do you get points for running a mirror, even if it has been
having problems mirroring recently

--
Tony Kennick
TechnoPhobia Limited.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the addressee and are
intended solely for the recipients use. If you are not the addressee, you
have received this e-mail in error. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally and
not TechnoPhobia Limited who do not accept responsibility for the contents
of the message.

All e-mail communications, in and out of TechnoPhobia, are recorded for
monitoring purposes.