On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:52:16PM +0000, the hatter wrote:
> I'll happily donate one of my favourite 3C905s which I seem to be
> accumulating.  And I'd assume you want AGP graphics, rather than PCI ?

It's a server.  It needs not graphics, other than the bare minimum that
broken PCs require before they'll boot.  A shitty old Tseng ISA card
would be sufficient.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Perl may be the best solution for processing a text
   file, but asking a group of Perl Mongers clearly isn't
                                                  -- aef, in #london.pm