Dean Wilson wrote:
I'm going to ignore the PHP bashing and templating discussions and add that
Horde and SquirrelMail are both recommened on the GLLUG list when ever this
question comes up by a number of people. So while neither is written in
Perl both are in use.
I'm using an IMAP server here and never managed to get horde working properly. Squirrelmail, OTOH, worked pretty much straight out of the box. It does have a few quirks which I haven't ironed out yet though.

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources |
| Tel: +44 (1273) 722222 |