On 30 Oct 2002, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> does anyone have any recommendations for webmail that won't degenerate
> into a templating argument?

Yeah, I'm impressed that in all this thread (over 100 messages?) I think
maybe one or two posts actually addressed the question. I was also looking
forward to an answer to this one. If Squirrelmail is bad because it's PHP
and $hand_rolled_with{$template} is even worse, then what doesn't suck?

I'd also like to set up such a thing, if any projects out there came
recommended highly enough. Apparently nothing is better than all of them?

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Q: How many IBM CPU's does it take to do a logical right shift?
A: 33.  1 to hold the bits and 32 to push the register.