All,

I am actually finding this capability useful. If for nothing else then to
help the operator to see what is going on in the area. On any node simple
show command will clearly show who is willing and capable to receive
MP-TLVs and who is not.

Analogy to including hostnames Tony brought here as an example is spot on
and along the same lines.

Of course how node uses that info could be discussed further. I would also
not object to put that capability into a separate document.

Thx,
R.