-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim McQuillan
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 8:24 PM
To: David Johnston
Cc: Georg Baum; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Translations of LTSP

David,

I met with John Terpstra, and he said he wants to help with the
'Internationalization' of
LTSP.  We didn't really get into the details of it.

I think as far as documentation, we can proceed with it, then see how he
wants to help
us with it.

I'm still working on finalizing the docs for 3.0.0.

I'm using Docbook with a stylesheet that I got from the LDP guys, that
i've modified
slightly.

Once I get the docs finished in English, then I'll be glad to pass on
the sgml source
for the docs, and any scripts that I have, so that you and/or others can
do the translation.

It's gonna take me at least another week to get that completed.

Jim.