"Mattie, Dave" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm considering a large (100-200 client) installation.
> Does anyone have advice on what would make the best thin client..
> "Best" is measured by : appearance, features, cost, performance (each
> weighted equally).
>
> Thanks,
> -dave.

www.computergeeks.com
$69 for geek kit
Been waiting to build your own system? Take a look at this Great kit the
Geeks have put together! You get an ATX 6-Bay Mid-Tower Case,
ATX Motherboard, Floppy Drive, 2-Piece USB Powered Speaker set, PS/2
Keyboard & Mouse! Add one to your cart Today & start building!!!
Add CPU, memory, NIC
--
Crayne's law: All computers wait at the same speed.