Julius,

It's good to know that it works well with larger monitors.

My point is that I've got lots of workstations that display
very nicely on my Sony 100ES 15" monitor, and the ThinkNic
is the only one that is blurry.

I wonder if there is some tweaking of the X config that would
allow it to display better.

Jim.