Tom,
        good luck in your correspondence with larry and mary. i'm still
waiting for an ack of my emails which were sent after my comments were
solicited. i've been buying lately 17" monitors for about $140, as opposed
to 15" that seem to run at about $100. still worth it. as to the keybord
and muse connectors - this is the problem caused by improperly seated
motherboard. the right solution is to open the box, udo the screws, sit it
correctly, tighten the screws, coase the box. the quick solution is to
take wire striper to the connectors and remove 1/4" ring of plastic from
each. that allows them to slide easily and deep. takes 15 seconds and
never had any problems with connectors falling out afterward. good luck,
julius