My suggest would be to get away from any Windows product. In the end it will
save you time and money. However, if you have to have those programs, I would
suggest using KOffice, OpenOffice, or StarOffice to replace MS Office. There
are also other office suits for Linux, but those are what I would suggest. If
you can't find a replace for a program in Linux, then I would suggest you
look into WINE or the Codeweavers plugin or office programs. They allow you
to run Windows programs on Linux.
-Alex