From: Alex Younts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2002 10:34 AM
To: Jon Mardell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] newbie terminal server question

        My suggest would be to get away from any Windows product. In the end it
will
save you time and money. However, if you have to have those programs, I
would
suggest using KOffice, OpenOffice, or StarOffice to replace MS Office. There
are also other office suits for Linux, but those are what I would suggest.
If
you can't find a replace for a program in Linux, then I would suggest you
look into WINE or the Codeweavers plugin or office programs. They allow you
to run Windows programs on Linux.
-Alex