Fabio,

I can tell you from my experience that VMWare works great with LTSP.
I use it all the time.  In fact, lately I've had 5 or 6 virtual machines
running, as I've been working on the latest version of LTSP, I want
to make sure it runs on all the distros, so I've loaded many of
them into virtual machines, and I can easily test the new features
of LTSP.

At what point are you getting just a black screen ?  That is
normal, until you hit the 'power on' button within vmware.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]