Have any of you using w2k terminal services noticed how many licenses a
ltsp server takes?  I recently learned a little info about the w2k
terminal licensing which brands itself to the first xx amount of
machines that connect to it,and I am curious of experiences.  We have a
NT4 Terminal server and it works off concurrent licenses. EX: with a 5
user license, up 5 people at a time can access it from anywhere. I'd
rather keep it forever with its better licensing scheme.

-Jeff