> This is not strictly an LTSP issue
No it is not. However, I am very happy that you asked the question, and
hope that questions like these continue.

One question. I'm moving my users from a situation where everything has
been set up for linux, but used mainly with windowz. So my problem is
that they already got a $HOME dir with files cp'ed from skel about 2 yrs
ago, i.e. rh 6.2 (I'm now using 7.3).

Does anyone have a sugested way of adding custom mozilla(& netscape)
accounts to this setup?

Thanks a bundle
Tarjei