Il giorno Tue, 21 May 2002, Tarjei Huse cosė ha scritto:

|From: Tarjei Huse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|To: Phil Driscoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:59:17 +0200
|Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] configuring Mozilla
|
|One question. I'm moving my users from a situation where everything has
|been set up for linux, but used mainly with windowz. So my problem is
|that they already got a $HOME dir with files cp'ed from skel about 2 yrs
|ago, i.e. rh 6.2 (I'm now using 7.3).
|
|Does anyone have a sugested way of adding custom mozilla(& netscape)
|accounts to this setup?

  I'n not sure if I'm getting correctly what you need but please check whether
the following can help you.

  You might create a puppet user, say "guest", on your system.  You log in as
that user, configure Netscape and Mozilla the way you want your new users to
find them when they first use the two applications, and then you copy the
$HOME/.mozilla and $HOME/.netscape directories into /etc/skel.  However, both
Mozilla and Netscape might have some of their settings with the wrong user
name in.  Better perform some tests before putting this in production.

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet.
       La guerra nutre se stessa.