Hello,

Two of my LTSP workstations use Trident 9640/9660 vga card. I set
XSERVER=vesa. It gives a color screen but the edges are dotted X
screen and when the border of windows are near the screen edges,
patches of smear can be always seen on screen.

Has anyone dealt with this and has done some fix to rid off the
patches on screen? Your useful advice will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

regards
Bill