Hello all,
  I'm trying to set up printing to a machine hung off lp0 of one of the clients. I set
up the lts.conf to start the client's print daemon and if I start the client in run
level 3 I can confirm with ps that the daemon is running and listening on port 9100.

  My problem is I can't seem to send a print job to the client. I also get a
'connection refused' if I try to telnet into the client's port 9100 from the server.

  BTW - I'm using CUPS if that matters.

Thanks!

Pete
--