Greetings.
Being new to LTSP, I want to check whether anyone has
any particular opinion about whether a Neoware Capio 504
terminal will suffice for building an LTSP proof of concept at work.
It has no floppy or hard drives, but does have 8MB flash memory,
32MB SDRAM and a LAN card supporting BOOTP.
I can/will give more complete specs if that is necessary.
- Schard