Actually, all of Neoware's Capio and Eon thin clients support PXE, and can
boot LTSP just fine.   All Capio's and most Eon's use a NSC GX1+ CPU, which
is well supported by XFree86 4.2.  The high-end Eon's have an 800 MHz Via C3
CPU, and are also well supported by XFree86 4.2 (embedded 4X AGP ProSavage).

Ed Parks

Digest