Hello Schardenzar,

Sunday, December 15, 2002, 5:29:51 AM, you wrote:
S> Answers:
S> - Yes, i386 compatible.
S> - Although I could not find the chipset,
S>   the specifications imply that it supports X11.

I read that. Do you have the box at hand? Can you make it start up
without X, and then execute "X -query ip.of.serv.er" by hand ?
Perhaps you wouldn't even need ltsp (pity).
Or you could get an information like
"lspci" to show what network card is really inside that box.

S> - I do not know how possible it is to change the
S>   boot image through the mechanisms you mention
S>   but page 2 of the specs may answer that for you:
S>   http://www.neoware.com/docs/specs/5xx.pdf

Nope, everything very larifari telling nothing about networking
details.

Best regards,
 Anselm                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]