Tim,

> > I am not familiar with that hardware so it is difficult to say.

progress:
the terms are rebranded wyse 3360se's documentation available.
terminalnow loads kernel via tftp, but refuses to execute citing: read
image checksum doesn't match expected value.

> > > I'm working on going the route of booting from the CF disk now.  There
> > is
> > > already a linux kernel(probably put there by citrix) on the CF, as
> > well as
> > > netscape and a terminal application.  Do you think I would have better
> > > success trying to hack a running terminal over the network connection,
> > or
> > > going in through a card reader?

Progress:  determined need for NAND in the kernel of the machine with the
card reader from digging through filesystem of terminal.

> > Of course if you were to send me one of those I could happily
> > play with it. ;-)

If i don't have one going in a week, you got it.

Peace,
Scott