* Daniel Carrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [031116 14:45]:
> I AM willing to help out with some of the documentation, after I've learned
> about LTSP.  I am a farily experienced documentation writer, and I've spent
> a lot of time learning about it.  I am currently working on a Starter Guide
> for the OpenOffice project, and that's keeping me busy for how:
>
> http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/openoffice/docs/

Hi Daniel, I thought I recognized your name from the OOo list.  LTSP
works fine with Mandrake ... it's what we're using at school.  I'm
looking forward to converting to Mandrake 9.2 and possibly LTSP 4.0
over the Christmas holidays.

I don't know anything about converting those terminals ... maybe
somebody has done that with LTSP.  But even if you have to buy new
diskless workstations, you can get them for maybe half the cost of new
PCs capable of running stuff like OOo on Windows.

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz