Hello LTSP world:

>      I have never tried it but you should be able to manually edit the
> file to change the directory - i.e. point to each user's home directory.
> A quick script should be able to copy and change a bunch of accounts at
> once.

I'm also trying to do the mozilla thingie but with Firefox (it's lighter and
more usable, I think.). After a bit of google search and some conversations
in irc.mozilla.org/#mozilla,#firefox,#mozillazine, I think that the script
could be the best option.

Anyway, I'm still solving some other problems in my LTSP system so I'm a bit
busy. If you create the script and it works, please send it to me!

> Pete

Thanks you guys,
          Edulix.