Hi Dave - I have downloaded TeacherTools as you suggested and untarred it
(SEE BELOW). I've looked at the notes but can't seem to find how to install
it. Forgive me, I am relatively new (but learning slowly). What next?

Keith

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/TeacherTools/fl_teachertool-0.62# ls
applered.xpm  fl_teachertool.conf  fl_ttmessage.cxx  INSTALL    lang_fr.h
no-image.jpg  RELEASE-NOTES
COPYING       fl_teachertool.cxx   HOST_INFO_FILE    lang_en.h  Makefile
offline.jpg