CyberOrg skrev:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Verner Kjærsgaard <v...@os-academy.dk> wrote:
>
>> Mind you, I'm open for trying out lots of suggestions, I've got a full
>> blown test environment with a BIG server, routers, switches and clients.
>> So...yes I'm ready to test :-)
>>

> See: http://en.opensuse.org/LTSP/Troubleshooting
>
> There is also a hint what information you should be providing before
> you ask for help.
>
> Cheers
>
> -J

- thank you for your answer.

- I believe I've been through the Toubleshooting section, but I still
get these (and only these) machines to refuse to boot. Other (all kinds
of) hardware and VM's boot just fine.

- my HP/Compaq machines boot 4.2 just fine. They also start their
KIWI(5)life fine with the lemon green screen coming up and counting
down. The initrd load fine with the dots running across the screen. It's
only when this section is over, that I get the halt - and always at
exactly the same spot. Even though I enable the LDM_DEBUG feature, I
cannot (of course) do anything with CTRL+F1 as the kernel is in a panic
state with flashing leds.

I've attached debug output from paste-bin.

http://pastebin.com/QqX7jNTY

All help is greatly appreciated - but you know that!