On 21 Aug 2014 23:41, "arshpreet singh" <arsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 21 Aug 2014 23:31, <asmo.koski...@arkki.info> wrote:

> > > Amazing! We want similar kind for our system setup at college. Can you
> > > please share configration files, tutorials or any material so we can
> > > read and do our required setup?

<snip>

> >https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP#LTSP-Cluster
> >
> > This one is of course outdated, but I believe that you can still follow
> > it.

<snip>

> > But. I recommend to use LTSP-PNP. It is so much easier to setup and
> > everything.
> >
> >https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ltsp-pnp
> >
> >http://www.slideshare.net/asmok/lubuntultsppnp-in-english

I have seen both the above links. It is not doing anything with related to
load-balancing. Or is it? It just told about the boot process of clients.
We have four servers and 200 thin-clients. How we will manage each?

As described in the following:

http://aadeshnpn.com.np/blog/2013/03/22/ltsp-clustering/

I can make one root and three application servers. Will root server
distribute all the applications load or application servers will do it by
themselves?