On 22 Aug 2014 18:51, <asmo.koski...@arkki.info> wrote:

> arshpreet singh kirjoitti 2014-08-21 21:34:

<snip>

> The real problem with LTSP Cluster is that nobody take care about it
> anymore.

:(

> LTSP-PNP is solid part of vivid LTSP Community. You can trust it in now
> (LTSP 5) and in future (LTSP 6).

<snip>

> So the question is - what kind of thin clients you have? Real ones like
> HP t5xxx or ordinary PCs?

We have HP t5xxx.

> If they are PCs - anything better than Pentium 4 and 1M of memory - just
> go with LTSP-PNP.

We have four servers and 200 thin clients. Currwntly we are trying to
implemwnt with Edubuntu 14.04.1. In our setup we will make one root server
and 3 application servers.
Will it be a good model?

we are using the tutorial posted above in this thread

http://aadeshnpn.com.np/blog/2013/03/22/ltsp-clustering/

Now one thing I am not able to understand if we will go with pnp solution
how we will do load balancing? And what will be the model of servers like
all will work as root as well as application servers or something else?