arshpreet singh kirjoitti 2014-08-21 21:34:

> I have seen both the above links. It is not doing anything with
> related to load-balancing. Or is it? It just told about the boot
> process of clients. We have four servers and 200 thin-clients. How we
> will manage each?

The real problem with LTSP Cluster is that nobody take care about it
anymore.

LTSP-PNP is solid part of vivid LTSP Community. You can trust it in now
(LTSP 5) and in future (LTSP 6).

So the question is - what kind of thin clients you have? Real ones like
HP t5xxx or ordinary PCs?

If they are PCs - anything better than Pentium 4 and 1M of memory - just
go with LTSP-PNP.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen (author of UbuntuLTSP/LTSP-Cluster howto).