From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mar 16, 2005 6:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: Hoffmann Mandora/Gallichon

In a message dated 3/16/2005 5:37:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
++Unfortunately this has just been demonstrated graphically among a group
of people who should know better. Without mentioning the name of the
organization specifically, when a (past not current) membership directory
was published and distributed, someone had gone through the listing and
changed the word "lute" to "flute" wherever it occurred. So it listed my one
of my instruments as "renaissance flute."

  I have received inquiries from prospective brides, when referred from a
local music academy, as to my availability for playing guitar and renaissance
flute at their wedding... I should probably charge a lot more. :)

James