From: "Mathias Rösel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 16, 2005 3:47 PM
To: Lutelist <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: Re: Hoffmann Mandora/Gallichon

Dear Marion,

yes, the mandora in question is a 18th century lute with 6 to 9 courses.
There is an recently published article available in the net

http://www.marincola.com/

click on LuteBot (left margin), and then #5 (middle). There, you will
find Pietro Prosser's thesis on the mandora / the calichon.

Best wishes,

Mathias