I'm not saying there are mistakes, I think it is interesting on a
number of levels, these are good players, so they are making artistic choices.
I think it is totally OK to learn from the video, beacause it raises
such interesting issues.
I'm going to recommend it as a continuo study, and of course everyone
should have their own interpretation.
Some might find the theorbo too muddy with the low notes of the viol,
for example, and prefer the higher sound of the archlute.
And two viols is a nice instrumentation.

One thing the players do really well, is they don't slow down at the hard bits!

dt